Troll [The Mighty Thor 039]
She completely snuck onto this list. With a dialful of Exploit Weakness, she’s a solid melee piece. But she has so much more to offer:
- Anti-Stealth. Adjacent friendlies can use IM:Hindering.
- Mobility. SP Leap/Climb and Charge that ignores most everything
- Early Blades backs into late Steal Energy and Regen for a shot at a second wind.
- Oh and she’s got Thunderbolts for the ATA or other team-up games
- All this for just 60 points, and yet still F.U.N.
How F.U.N. is it?
Friendly/Fellowship: Fairly fragile at range
Useful/Utility: Great melee mobility, low cost, anti-Stealth aid
Nifty/Nerdcore: Delightfully feral sculpt and background
NEXT: HE OWNS THE NIGHT